Your comfort and your security are our priorities !
Because your safety and the one of our employees is very important for us, Le Château de la Tour hotel is committed. Each hotelkeeper undertakes, according to the specifics of his establishment, to guarantee health measures according to the compulsory protocol.
This protocol is likely to evolve according to the recommendations and legal obligations imposed by the Government.
For any questions, we are at your disposal on firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensification of hygiene :
We have strengthened cleaning, ventilation and disinfection in rooms, reception, common areas:
- We respect, as far as possible, a 24-hour vacancy period between two occupations (if the hotel has the possibility).
- We apply and respect the obligations and directives imposed by the Government in terms of health protocol.
- Our health protocols are reinforced, in particular on frequent contact points such as door handles, switches, elevator buttons, etc.
- All our staff wears a mask
- Monitoring of site disinfection is monitored by a referent.
Protect yourself during your stay
- At the reception, we put a plan to maintain a safety distance (transparent crystal at the reception)
- At your disposal disinfectant hydroalcoholic gels in the common areas.
- In waiting areas, we set up displays to maintain safe distances between customers.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when traveling in all public areas of the hotel.
- The distance of 1m between each table.
- For the pool, a minimum distance will be requested from each person.
Your life at Le Château
- Your check in will be done online to avoid any contact.
- As soon as you come in, a hydroalcoholic gel terminal is available to wash your hands.
- To move around inside the hotel, you must wear a mask except when you are sitting at a table or near the swimming pool.
- You will keep your key with you during your entire stay. This will be disinfected after each departure.
- We will adapt ourselves to be able to carry your luggage in front of the door of your room, without being able to enter inside.
- In the Room:
- To limit access to the room, and in the event of long stays, we will not “re-bed” (make the bed, fold or change the towels …). We will provide you with linen and hospitality products on request
- All unnecessary items in the room will be removed.
- the menus presented will be plastic, and cleaned between EACH use.
- We offer our breakfast in your room, (without the possibility of entering it), in the dining room or outside if time permits, in the form of a card, buffets are currently prohibited
- For lunches and dinners the compulsory distance will be applied (1 meter between each table, 10 people maximum per table.)
- The departure will be done if possible by bank card, and the invoice will be sent to you by email.
Limiting the spread of the virus
- We respect barrier gestures and we impose them to you, but also to our employees and our service providers.
- We apply the recommendations in force in the event of suspected contagion to Covid-19.
- We isolate and refer a doctor to any employee with fever and / or other symptoms of Covid-19.
. -The best proof of our commitment: take care of yourself and your environment throughout your stay and in total transparency